Downtown On the Go is updating our bike parking system. We are working with our partners at the City of Tacoma to create a more secure bike storage solution for downtown commuters. During this update we will be closing the bike cages and refunding existing users.
In the meantime, consider asking your employer about bringing your bike into your office or workplace or check out these tips on parking your bike on the street.
Thank you for your patience and we apologize for the inconvenience. Ride safe!
Find downtown on street bike parking with our bike parking map on Google Maps
Tacoma’s only Bike Secure Parking Area (SPA) is located at the Tacoma Dome Station! The SPA is accessible via Puyallup Avenue and includes a built-in fix-it station and pump! To sign up for the SPA (same pricing structure as our Bike Cages below), contact The Bus Shop at 253-581-8000.
Secure, covered bike parking is available in the Park Plaza North Garage and the Pacific Plaza Parking Garage. The Park Plaza North bike cage is located on the 5th floor, directly across from the skybridge to Broadway (next to the Broadway Center) and includes bike racks. The Pacific Plaza Parking Garage is located on the second floor with an entrance on Commerce. Both cages are locked with a code and users need to sign a waiver and pay for either a quarter or a year.
- Full year (January 1 – December 31) – $25
- Quarter 1 (January 1 – March 31) – $8
- Quarter 2 (April 1 – June 30) – $8
- Quarter 3 (July 1 – September 30) – $8
- Quarter 4 (October 1 – December 31) – $8
- Fill out and submit the Park Plaza North Bike Cage Waiver or the Pacific Plaza Bike Cage Waiver
- We will send you an invoice within 3 business days. If you would like immediate assistance, please contact Amber at 253-252-9223 or email@example.com.
- After payment is received we will email you the code so you can start parking your bike downtown!
Check out photos of the bike cages on Facebook.
Bike lockers are available at the TacomaDome Station. Contact Pierce Transit at 253-581-8000 to reserve one.
If you’re a short-term visitor, there are bike racks throughout the city. If your business would like a free bike rack in front of your business in the public right of way, contact the City of Tacoma at firstname.lastname@example.org. They will install it, free of charge.