Real Tacomans know the best ways to get around. Whether it’s by foot, pedal, or bus, a Real Tacoman can get there easily and on time. Find your new favorite way to get around today!
We’ll keep you up to date on all the best upcoming events and answer all your questions about transportation downtown.
Did you know? Just how easy it is to get around downtown without your car!
- Museum of Glass is only 525 steps from UWT
- The Farmers Market is only 3 Tacoma Link stops from Union Station/Washington History Museum
- The Tacoma Dome is only 88 downhill pedal strokes from Wright Park
- Seattle is only 1 hour away by bus
Tips and Tricks:
- Plan your trip with Pierce Transit.
- Before you head to Seattle, check out the Sound Transit schedule for Sounder Trains and Express Buses.
- Find the best Bike Route around with the Pierce County Bike Map.
About the Real Tacomans Campaign:
Real Tacomans is all about Tacoma pride. It’s about getting around without your car. It’s about saving money and time. And it’s about being a part of your community.
Downtown On the Go, the City of Tacoma, and Rusty George Creative developed the campaign to remind folks just how close things are to each other and how easy it is to get from here to there without a car.