COVID-19 UPDATE – This program was funded through a contract with The City of Tacoma. However, due to the financial impacts on the city caused by COVID-19, funding is no longer available and this program is placed on hold indefinitely.
We gathered some information for you here on driving less in Tacoma, available parking, and other vehicle information.
To join our Live Close to Work program – If you currently live in Tacoma and find a job at one of our participating business, you’ll be eligible for these great benefits.
If you work in Tacoma and make the move to Tacoma, take advantage of all these benefits:
- Financial Counseling: American Financial Solutions will help you create a financial plan to pave the way to homeownership
- Transit: Receive an ORCA card with $12 of credit towards your transit use for business or pleasure
- Car share: Receive 5 free hours of driving ($55 value/credit) when you sign up for carsharing with Zipcar
- Join a gym: Membership fee is waived for participants at the downtown University and Tacoma Center YMCA
- Indoor Cycling Studio: Free classes at The Handlebar Cycling Studio
- Crossfit: Get a 10% discount at Tacoma Strength
- Symphony: Receive a gift certificate good for two free tickets to a Tacoma Symphony Orchestra concert at the Pantages Theater
- Movies: Receive two free tickets to the Grand Cinema
>>See just some of the benefits on the Benefits Map.
We are always looking for additional incentives; contact us if you are interested in becoming a partner!