BIKES MEAN BUSINESS
In 2019, we partnered with 7 local businesses to offer you a discount each time you ride your bike to their business during their featured month. You can still support these bike-friendly businesses in 2020.
Show us how much you love biking to your local businesses by using #B2ABTacoma & #Bike253 on social media!
Postcard image created by Sean Alexander
YOUR 2019 BIKE TO A BUSINESS BUSINESS PARTNERS
- Parkway Tavern– 313 N. I St.
- The Hub – 203 Tacoma Ave. S.
- Goodwill Coffee Buzz– 714 S. 27th St. & 1202 MLK Jr. Way
- The Grand Cinema– 606 Fawcett Ave.
- 7 Seas Brewing– 2101 Jefferson Ave.
- Doyle’s Public House– 208 St. Helens Ave.
- Yoga Wild– 1102 A St. Suite 103
BUSINESS OWNERS: INCREASE YOUR CURB APPEAL TO BIKING CUSTOMERS
Our Bike to a Business program is designed to help get people moving around town without their cars. Biking can be a great way to save money on transportation. Each month we highlight a different local business that offers an additional way for customers to save when they arrive by bike.
For more information please contact Amber Stanley via email or at 253-252-9223.